On Thursday 15th November this year’s Christmas lights are set to be switched on in East Street.
Between 5pm and 7pm Brilliant Brighton has a whole host of family entertainment to get shoppers in the festive mood and there’s a latin twist to spice up the winter evening.
Juice FMs Foxy and Dan Gasser will be the MCs to a latin flavoured evening starring the Silver Sounds Samba Band, the Ole Ole Flamenco Dancers and the 40 strong Brighton Theatre Workshop Youth Voice Choir.
Onstage there will also be Oliver Thornton who plays Frank N. Furter in the Rocky Horror Show at the Theatre Royal Brighton this Christmas in addition to lots of yuletide sprites with Christmas tricks and stunts.
There are going to be some great prizes to win too including:
- Champagne breakfast for 4 at the Bohemia Grand Cafe in Meeting House Lane
- Tickets to see the Rocky Horror Show at the Theatre Royal
- A Christmas meal for two from the Post & Telegraph on North Street
- A deep-conditioning, in-salon treatment, wash, cut and blowdry’ package from Simon Webster Hair on Gardner Street
- £100 vouchers for any baking class from Angel Food Bakery on Meeting House Lane
- A Christmas Food Hamper from Terre a Terre on East Street
- A £30 Gift Voucher for JoJo Mamam Bebe on Gardner Street
- A £20 Gift Voucher from Punktured on Gardner Street (over 21s only)
- A £50 Voucher for any Purple Heart shop (North Street & Gardner Street)
- £50 free bets and a bottle of Champagne from Genting Casino on Preston Street (over 21s only)
- A goody bag with personal champagne shopping experience from Coast on East Street
- A tiger print from The Animal House on Bond Street
- Dinner for two from the Time Out cafe
- One adult and one child’s Flamenco lesson from Ole Ole Tapas
- A gift box with a selection of a Christmas sweet treats from around the globe from CyberCandy on Gardner Street
- A £20 Jewellery Gift Voucher from All That Glitters on Meeting House Lane
The Christmas lights are paid for by the businesses of ‘Brilliant Brighton’ the Business Improvement District [BID] in the city centre and this year they have invested even more to make them better than ever. Digital timers have also been added so that the LED lights are as green as they can be.
For more details tune in to Juice FM for regular announcements or contact Gavin Stewart on email@example.com / 01273 735442.
Read related items on: