Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 27 July 2012
Coast to Capital Board opportunity
The Local Enterprise Partnership that includes Brighton & Hove is seeking to appoint a new Board member with expertise in banking and/or infrastructure and having experience in the corporate world.
The role of Board members includes:
- Contributing to the formation and development of an effective private and public sector partnership
- Contributing to the setting of overall strategy and priorities and to help the Board maintain focus
- Contributing knowledge and expertise to illuminate the business issues facing the area, the strengths and opportunities and the initiatives which could be taken to drive business growth.
- Attending meetings of the Coast to Capital Board
- Attending, and possibly chairing, working groups and other meetings on specific issues
- Representing Coast to Capital from time to time
A CV and covering letter, setting out how you would fulfil the requirements, should be emailed to Ron Crank, firstname.lastname@example.org befoe 30th September.
Read related items on:
Local Enterprise Partnership
Coast to Capital LEP