Battling buskers, debates at the prestigious Brighton College, moving bus garages and the Irish PM coupled with Mary Portas [not literally] all proved popular in June.
1. A modern day minor confrontation
Busker Elijah MC in a stand off with those that feed him.
2. City Plan debate at Brighton College [includes video]
Economic Partnership and local developer Centurion Group host a debate on the most important city document to be published in the last decade.
3. Hove Bus Garage move offers a real win-win prize
Moving the bus garage to the outskirts of town is a master move that will reap dividends
4. If I was the Irish PM I'd be spitting tacks
One rule for the poor and another for the even poorer. How Spain got what was denied Ireland
5. Portas Town Team winners announced
Twelve towns win £100k each. What for?
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove Business Forum