Land, planning, LEP funding and the new innovative Skills & Jobs Shop were the most visited stories on the Brighton Business site in May.
1. Who are they saving it for?
The development of Brighton's largest site meets political opposition.
2. Brighton i360 gets LEP funding
£3m from the LEP attracts £14m from the Council and abracadabra, the i360 gets going again.
3. City centre waste ground gets planning
It stood empty for a decade and a half. Could it finally be developed?
4. Innovative City Skills & Jobs shop launched
Not a lot of cities have one of these.
5. Patcham Court Farm fiasco
Lease on a prime city site sold to De Vere for a hotel. Now they don't want it.
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove Business Forum
Brighton & Hove Economic Partnership