A conference/workshop on growing your business through international trade has bee organised by the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership [LEP].
Do you want to grow your business? Have you always thought that doing so by selling to overseas customers was just too difficult or not right for your company? Find out why international trade could be the route to increased sales and profits.
ICAEW in association with Coast to Capital will be demystifying International Trade for SMEs and identifying routes to access the information and support that you may require.
Coast to Capital has organised a conference with speakers with first-hand experience of what it takes to start exporting. Learn more about the ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) and how you can get a free consultation with an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
This free event is part of the ICAEW Business Advice Week from 25 to 29 June 2012 when a series of events for SMEs will take place around the country.
- 8.00 – 8.30 am - Arrival, registration, refreshments, networking
- 8.30 – Welcome and outline of the morning - Iain Shepherd and Ian Parkes, Coast to Capital
- 8.35 – Guest speakers will relay their experience and offer advice with regards to international growth including:
- Richard Spofforth, Partner, Spofforths LLP – how they can help business’ to export
- Client of a BAS firm - highlighting the benefit of getting the right advice and how they have progressed as a result.
- Mark Dalgety, MD, Dalgety Teas – personal experience of an export entrepreneur
- Carolyn Bentley, International Trade Advisor, UKTI – advice on how to export
- Ian Bain, Head of Region, South East, Barclays Bank – access to finance
- 9.45 - Table discussions with BAS Business Advisers - generate questions to panel
- 10.05 – Refreshments & Networking
- 10.20 – Panel Discussion
Discussion and questions from delegates - seek advice with regards to export and growth
- 11.00 - Close and opportunity for SMEs to have first meetings with BAS Business Advisers
Date: Thursday 28 June, 2012, 7.45am for 8.00am
Venue: Arora Hotel, Gatwick/Crawley, Southgate Avenue, Crawley RH10 6LW
Cost: Free of charge
(E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place)
Read related items on:
Coast to Capital LEP