Otherplace Venues Ltd are a Brighton based company and the biggest promoter at Brighton Fringe. The Warren is a new, 150 seat, ‘popup’ theatre with secluded and picturesque garden bar just off West Street. They are currently seeking business partnerships.
They would like to extend an offer to Brighton businesses to see the space and sample the bar & performances during the 2012 festival with a view to working together in 2013. We have shows each evening and all day on weekends until 27th May. Email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
The Warren and Upstairs at Three and Ten have a wide audience range of 16-60 year olds, with a core group of ‘Liberal Opinions’ (Mosaic Segmentation). Arts attendees score highly on various scales of social classification when it comes to spending power, activity driven social time use and above average brand awareness. They don’t generally respond to run-of-the-mill generic advertising but rather value intelligent content and contact.
Otherplace Venues at Brighton Fringe 2012 in figures:
- Capacity of 15,000 over 25 days at The Warren
- Capacity of 6,700 over 25 days at Upstairs at Three and Ten
- Over 250 individual performances across the two spaces
- Print run of 30,000 for main brochure (distributed throughout Sussex)
- Additional print elements of 8,000+ including section specific flyers, promotional posters etc.
- A creatively designed bar at The Warren serving an estimated 10,000 customers during May
So far this year they have been featured in the Independent, Guardian, The Stage, Brighton Argus, Fringe Review / Fringe Guru and have a profile going out on Channel 4 this week.
Sponsorship packages range from £1k to £25k. Get in touch for some high quality performance and an informal chat.
CONTACT: James Turnbull, Venue Director on 07776135621 firstname.lastname@example.org
Read related items on: