Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 3 April 2012
Free business support event
Experts from the government's Intellectual Property Office and Companies House will help business directors to understand how to protect Intellectual Property and the responsibilities of first time directors to make sure they comply with Company law.
Each 3 hour seminar will cover
- What is Intellectual Property (IP);
- How to protect and manage your businesses IP;
- Identify ways to exploit your IP commercially, to grow your business.
- What your responsibilities are when appointed as a First Time Director;
- The incorporation process (setting up a new business);
- How to search and use Companies House tools and information.
The next event close to Brighton will be held in London [venue to be confirmed] on 3rd July and there will be two sessions: from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 14.00 to 17.00.
Visit the Get it Right website for more details.
Read related items on: