Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 13 May 2011
|Cllr. Bill Randall. Leader|
New Brighton & Hove City Council Cabinet announced
The new leader and cabinet for the city’s Green party minority administration has been announced.
The leader of the city council will be Cllr. Bill Randall with Cllr. Amy Kennedy and Cllr Ian Davey as deputies.
Amy Kennedy will also be lead cabinet member for planning, economic development and regeneration. Ian Davey will be the lead for transport and the public realm.
Other positions include:
- Cllr. Jason Kitkat as lead cabinet member for financial services and central services
- Cllr. Liz Wakefield for housing
- Cllr. Pete West for environment & sustainability
- Cllr. Rob Jarrett for adult social care and health
- Cllr. Sue Shanks for children and young people
- Cllr. Geoffrey Bowden for culture recreation & tourism
- Cllr. Ben Duncan for communities and community safety
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove City Council