In a bid to tackle some of the biggest issues in the hospitality sector, customer service and marketing, People 1st and Business Link have launched a nationwide calendar of free masterclasses.
These free half-day workshops are designed to deliver practical, no-nonsense benefits for your business -
• Focus on Marketing Masterclass - A practical, proven course designed to equip your business with the skills needed to successfully market and grow through the recession.
• Customer Services Masterclass - A world class workshop developed by the sector skills council following a major consultation with industry experts and over 2,000 businesses, focusing on how your business can achieve excellence in customer service.
At both workshops delegates can meet local skills advisers and find out how to benefit from advice on training, as well as a range of other initiatives from People 1st and Business Link.
Attending delegates will also receive -
Free subscription to the industry dedicated uksp.co.uk for six months - worth £500 and entry into a prize draw to win £1,000 of Stonebow training per event
The events will take place on the following dates: 17 November, East Midlands, Derby Conference Centre
- 18 November, South East, Ramada Jarvis, Brighton
- 19 November, London 1 Emirates Stadium, London
- 13 January, North East, Newcastle FC
- 14 January, North West, Birchwood Park, Warrington
- 19 January, West Midlands, Aston Villa FC, Birmingham
- 21 January, London 2 Emirates Stadium, London
- 26 January, East of England, Norwich FC
- 27 January, South West, Leigh Court Conference Centre, Bristol
- 28 January, Yorkshire and Humber, Sheffield United FC
Places on these free industry specific courses are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis - to register your interest and reserve your place please click here.
Read related items on:
Tourism, entertainment and hospitality