The Sussex Internship Programme provides 100 6-week internships for recent graduates at media companies across the whole of Sussex. If you’re passionate about a career in media, then get the head start you deserve and apply online today.
The programme offers the following:
- A 30 day grant supported placement at one of Sussex’s most exciting media companies
- A genuine project-based internship giving you the chance to learn on the job
- Professional skills training
- Access to top industry professionals
- Being part of the most successful internship scheme of its type in the country
Over the next year there will be 100 short-term grant-supported internships at a wide variety of games, web, software development, animation, TV, e-learning, music, film and advertising companies.
Essentially the programme is open to students who graduate this year or who graduated last year, and the placements are funded for 30 days (full or part-time over a 3 month period). The first placements start this autumn.
Want to find out more? For further informationon see: www.sussexinternships.co.uk.
A full list of companies are given on the website, and specific information on the internships will be available on the website from Wednesday 1st July until 31st July. Students should apply quickly to take advantage of the opportunities available.
Go to www.wiredsussex.com/internships to apply!
Read related items on:
Communications, IT and new media