Brighton & Hove Council is keen to ensure small businesses get the help they need to keep them afloat throughout the recession. To this end it is funding a programme of workshops organised via the Chamber of Commerce. The first series is specifically for independent retailers.
The independent retail sector is a key part of the tourism industry in Brighton and that in turn is a key part of city's economy. It is vital that businesses continue to thrive through what is undoubtedly going to be a very tough trading period.
The sessions will be held at the Jubilee Library with drinks & light bites provided. Events will run from 6.00-9.00pm
Wednesday 18th March
- How to get on top of cashflow and keep going
- Reduce costs, streamline your overheads and maximise your income.
- This session will look at risk, opportunity and growth and how to manage them all successfully.
Wednesday 25th March
- Enhance your customers’ experiences through successful selling techniques
- Identify opportunities and customer needs – how to capture and keep them!
- Avoid the hard ‘sell’ but enhance the customer experience to increase average spend.
Wednesday 1st April
- Retain customers and staff through delivering great service and building rapport
- What does a business with happy customers and staff look like? Find out how to make the most out of being a retailer in Brighton and why you are unique.
All events will run from 6.00-9.00pm at the Jubilee Library with drinks & light bites provided
It won’t cost you a penny, just your time. Retailes are welcome (and encouraged)to attend all three events.
Places are limited, so book quickly! Sign up now to secure your place: email: email@example.com or call 01273 719097
Click here to download Business Lifebelt
Read related items on:
Retail, pubs, clubs and restaurants
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce
Brighton & Hove City Council