Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 24 July 2008
Brighton – hotbed of creativity
Creative Brighton – the umbrella body for creative industries in the city is pushing home 10 key points that demonstrate the extraordinary level of creativity that has developed over the past decade.
In a widely distributed brochure they point out that:
- the Festival in May brings £20m of business to the city and its children’s parade is watched by10,000 people.
- Brighton University has two Turner Prize winning ex-students.
- 10% of the workforce is employed in the creative industries and the figure is growing rapidly
- Pride attracted over 120,000 people to the city last year.
- Burning the Clocks with over 1000 participants is watched by 20,000 people
For a copies of the brochure contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read related items on: