Wired Sussex is launching The Brighton Internship Programme (BIP), which could be the essential first step toward a career in new media and creative incustries.
Starting in September, the BIP promises to provide valuable work experience that will hopefully open doors for the right applicant.
The post currently available include: Mobile web (WAP) Product Manager, Record Label assistant, Marketing and Fundraising Assistant, Online Marketing Assistant, Avatar Builder, Web developer, Web Producer, Software Developer / Analyst, User Experience Researcher and many more...don't miss out! HYPERLINK "http://www.wiredsussex.com/bip"www.wiredsussex.com/bip
If you're one of the chosen few, you will benefit from:
- A credible internship in a sought after company
- Good contacts and invaluable experience
- High level training sessions
- Respected references for your CV
- A grant for the period of the internship
- 6-week placement over a three month period so it can be fitted in around another job
If you want to work in the creative and media industries then upload your CV at HYPERLINK "http://www.wiredsussex.com/bip"www.wiredsussex.com/bip and be the first to apply for these rare opportunities.
Read related items on: