Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 30 March 2007
Brighton Music Network Newsletter
The Brighton Music Network (BMN) have just released their March newsletter containing the latest music events, jobs, training opportunities, discounts and music industry news.
The BMN issue a monthly newsletter which is automatically sent out to music industry individuals and businesses that are registered with them.
Eye-catching topics include:
- A Great Escape Delegate Pass for £100 (represents a discount of £150 for BMN members)
- Smoking Ban - how to prepare your business and save money
- The Space - media & arts networking event, New Madeira Hotel, 3 April, 7.30 pm
- Jazz gig at Pitcher and Piano, 5 April, 8 pm.
- Sweden Made Me - contemporary Swedish sounds, Prince Albert, 28 April, 8 pm
- Brighton Punk Band documentary www.web.mac.com/jerryrothwell Password: heavy07 to view trailer (need Quicktime).
- Redroaster sessions for singer/songwriters www.myspace.com
- Training: Music Publishing Master Class 2 & 3 April, 6.30-8.30 pm, see www.mmf-training.com
- A recruitment page is also included for employers/employees
A copy of the March newsletter can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. (Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Document, 355 KB, 363,795 bytes).
For contact details of BMN click on Partners on this website.
Click here to download
Read related items on:
Brighton Music Network