Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
News - 2 September 2006
Job opportunity at the Gardner Arts Centre
The Gardner Arts Centre is looking for an experienced arts marketer to take the role of Deputy Head of Marketing in its busy marketing team. The role includes responsibility for planning and actioning all aspects of the marketing campaigns along with the Head of Marketing and dealing with the press.
Team-work and flexibility are essential qualities along with excellent communication and organisational skills and a sound knowledge of Window-based packages. Experience with Websites and design packages is preferable and you must be able to work independently and to tight budgets and deadlines. A minimum of 2 years in arts marketing is desirable.
The Gardner Arts Centre is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Post: Deputy Head of Marketing
- Employer: Gardner Arts Centre, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9RA
- Salary: Up to £20,000 pa (depending on experience)
- Hours: 40 hours / week
- To apply: visit www.gardnerarts.co.uk to download application pack;
- email email@example.com requesting application pack or call Rebecca Tonge on 01273 685 447
- Deadline: Monday 18th September (5pm)
- Interviews: Friday 22nd September
The Gardner Arts Centre is Brighton’s only dedicated contemporary arts venue, with a reputation for presenting a stunning mix of theatre, contemporary dance, music, film and visual art.
Read related items on:
Gardner Arts Centre