The monthly meeting of the Brighton & Hove Hotels Association (BHHA) was held at the New Steine Hotel on Tuesday 11 April.
The Agenda included the following items:
- Water shortage in the South
- Cultural Services - Audit Commission Report
- Sunday Times coverage on tourism in Brighton through VisitBrighton
- British Hospitality Association - meeting 25 May 2006
- BHHA website
There were also updates and discussions on various development proposals:
- "The Brighton Eye"
- Redevelopment of the Brighton Centre
- Brighton Marina development
- King Alfred redevelopment
- Sealife Centre
The full minutes are available from Mark Jones. To request a copy e-mail: email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Executive Committee will be held at 2 pm on Tuesday 2 May 2006 (venue to be confirmed) - if you are a hotelier and would like to attend, please ring Mark Jones (Chair) on telephone 01273 694922.
The BHHA AGM will be held on Wednesday 24 May - venue and format for the evening to be confirmed.
Full details will be available under Events on the Brighton Business website.
Read related items on:
Professional and trade associations
Brighton & Hove Hotels Association