This is a one-day course with Angie Konrad, which will enable you to deal with difficult situations in any aspect of life.
The course will enable you to
- Identify difficult behaviours
- Own your own difficult behaviour
- Recognise triggers and responses so that you can avoid fuelling situations
- Divert attacks
- Avoid getting into a blame culture
- Deal with difficult people in authority
- Use positive verbal and body language
- Deal with difficult telephone calls; and resolve conflict.
There will be lots of time to practise scenarios, and work through some of your issues in a safe and supportive space.
Eligible neighbourhoods are as follows:
Bates Estate, Bevendean, Bristol Estate, Brunswick & Regency, Coldean, Coombe Road, Hangleton & Knoll, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Lewes Road Triangle, London Road, Manor Farm, Meadow View, Moulsecoomb, Portland Road & Clarendon, Portslade, Queens Park & Craven Vale, Saunders Park, Saltdean, St James and Kemptown, St Peters and North Laine, Tarner and Eastern Road, Whitehawk, Woodingdean.
Booking is essential via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 810248.
Read related items on:
Learning & Skills