Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
The University Challenge
Date: 29 March 2011 - Time: 4.00pm registration; 4.15pm-6.00pm showcase & networking
Afternoon tea for Profitnet members and local businesses to help them to become better connected with the University of Brighton and find out what it can do for their business.
This event will feature information and case studies on how businesses have accessed the University’s services with the opportunity to ask your questions.
Topics will include: •
- How to access services, resources and research information experience
- Employing and working with students
- What a KTP is and how it can help your business
- How to get involved and utilise your skills and
- Training opportunities for personal & staff development
Please note this event has been postponed from 1 March to 29 March.
Venue: The Freeman Centre, University of Brighton,|
Falmer, BN1 9QE
Cost: free but registration required.
Telephone: 01273 876737
Read related items on:
University of Brighton