Do you want to be totally clear on the law and how it affects your organisation? These popular surgeries, offered by Acumen Business Law and BCP member, will offer advice and guidance on a range of legal aspects of your organisations.
Topics covered will include the following:
• Legal essentials to secure the charity/company/CIC structure.
• Guidance on contracts with clients, suppliers and other parties.
• Employment issues to consider.
• How to mitigate disputes in a cost effective manner.
• Ideas on how to use the law to your business advantage.
• Brand protection tips (including Trade Mark).
The commercial value of the surgery would normally be £200-£300 plus VAT.
Our charges cover brokerage administration and overheads.Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
For more info and to apply for a slot please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 810276. More information on The Business Community Partnership website: http://www.bhbcp.org.uk/default.asp http://www.bhbcp.org.uk/events/Feb/thur17th.asp
For membership information, click on the link below: http://www.bhbcp.org.uk/membershipBenefits/default.asp
Details from organiser
Cost: BCP Members: Band 1 - £20 (Volunteer led organisations) Band 2 - £35 (1-50 employees) Band 3 - £50 (51 or more employees) Non-members: Band 1 - £40 (Volunteer led organisations) Band 2 - £70 (1-50 employees) Band 3 - £100 (51 or more employees)
Contact: Elizabeth Mulowska
Telephone: 01273 810276 (new)
Read related items on:
Legal and financial services
Brighton Community Partnership