A chance to tell us what you can do, make referrals and get help - join us for an evening that’s all about you, your business and what you bring to the local market.
This new event is a great way for you to raise your profile, gain valuable business contacts and generate referrals.
We’re combining a ‘conversation cafe’ with networking games and speed networking, giving you the chance to help other Chamber members understand what you’re all about, particularly:
• Your Business (what you can offer, where your business is at the moment, how you’re feeling about your business, what makes your business unique)
• Your Networks (make referrals, recommend suppliers, promote other businesses whose services you’ve used, help raise a fellow member’s profile)
• Your Chamber (how involved you are in the Chamber, how involved you’d like to be, what you’re looking to get out of your membership, how the Chamber could improve its services)
• Your Needs (whether you need an accountant, a cleaner, a designer or a business coach – let others know and they can help)
• Your Goals (where you want to be next week, in five years’ time or when you retire – reflect on how close you are to achieving your business goals)
The event will run from 6-8pm, followed by an hour of networking from 8-9pm.
We look forward to seeing you there.
This is a members-only event and places are limited.
Book online at: http://www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/event/your-marketplace
Venue: Thistle Hotel|
Kings Road, Brighton
Cost: £15pp for Chamber members only (no guests)
Contact: Alice Reeves
Telephone: 01273 719097
Email: Alice Reeves [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce