Smart Learning is the Chamber’s educational programme, with interactive events run by some of the most experienced practitioners in the art of business - from social media and marketing to PR and branding to finance and pitching.
Join us at the Jurys Inn Hotel on Thursday 4th November for...
How to Develop a Successful Sales Strategy: A two-hour session with Clifford Thomas from the Business Development Consultancy. Business is all about selling. If you don’t have continual profitable sales, your business will fail to thrive. Given that it is vital to keep that money flowing into the business, why then do so many of us struggle with the whole idea of selling? If you’ve ever avoid picking up the phone, or making that sales visit, this Smart Learning session is for you. In it, you’ll learn all about:
- Sales planning and targets – what are they, and why do you need them
- The cost of sales – what does this mean, and why is it important?
- How to define your ‘Unique Selling Proposition’ and why it matters
- Why selling can be so hard – and how to make it easier and more enjoyable
- How to engage with prospects (and what they are!) and be interesting to them
- Overcoming objections and turning them into opportunities
- Closing the sale (and the pleasure of that achievement!)
About Clifford Thomas
Clifford has over 25 years’ experience working in Sales and Marketing. Formerly Sales Director of IMS Telecom PLC, Clifford is now the owner and Managing Director of the Business Development Consultancy, one of the South East's largest sales consultancies, Clifford is the creator of the unique ‘Intelligent Selling’ approach which helps business owners meet a variety of business challenges.
Further information about Clifford and BDC can be found at www.winmorebusiness.co.uk
To book: http://www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/event/smart-learning-how-develop-a-successful-sales-strategy
Venue: Jurys Inn|
Stroudley Street, Brighton
Cost: £45pp members, £75pp guests
Contact: The Administrator
Telephone: 01273 719097
Read related items on:
Professional and trade associations
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce