Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Tourism Futures Event
Date: 8 July 2010 - Time: 4-6pm
This Forum, aimed at the Hospitality and Tourism sector, will be hosted by the learners of the pre-employment training programme giving them a chance to show off their new skills.
Included in the agenda for the event will be:
- Update on Tourism Futures: courses, pre-employment programme etc
- Focus on Welcome Host course
- Workshop on developing "Brilliant Brighton course"
- Awarding ceremony for the Tourism Futures Pre-employment training programme
- Opportunity to network with like minded businesses
Please reply to Katy Moore KM1@ccb.ac.uk or call on 01273 667756 to confirm your place on this event as soon as possible.
Venue: Gallery Restaurant, City College|
Pelham Street, Brighton
Contact: Katy Moore
Telephone: 01273 667756
Read related items on:
Tourism, entertainment and hospitality