Date: 22 June 2010 - Time: 5.45-9.00pm
It’s with great pleasure that we invite you to join us at State of the City. Find out what’s really happening in the city... The State of the City annual event is an opportunity for the business community to have their say about what’s happening in Brighton & Hove.
There will be a ‘Question Time’ format for you to put forward your points, and ask your questions about current issues and plans for our city. Before the debate, you’ll also hear from those who know, including panel member Tony Mernagh who will give us the headline figures, along with Rob Fraser, Head of Planning Strategy at Brighton & Hove City Council, who’ll explain the city’s core strategy (more fascinating than it sounds!).
The evening’s debate is facilitated by Anthony Zacharzewski who runs the Democratic Society.
Confirmed panellists are as follows:
- Julia Chanteray, President, Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Mernagh, Chief Executive, Brighton & Hove Business Forum
- Scott Marshall, Director of Culture and Enterprise, Brighton & Hove City Council
- Chief Inspector Laurence Taylor, Sussex Police
- Sally Polanski, Chief Executive, Community & Voluntary Sector Forum
- Graeme Sibley, Chief Executive, Business Link South East
- Andrew Demetriades, Head of Engagement, NHS Brighton and Hove
NOTE: This event is free to attend, however booking is essential.
To book, click on the link: http://www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/event/state-city-2010
Venue: Sallis Benney Theatre, University of Brighton|
Grand Parade, Brighton
Cost: Free to attend, but booking essential
Contact: Laura Evans
Telephone: 01273 719097
Read related items on:
State of the City
Brighton & Hove Business Forum
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce