An intensive and motivating 1-day workshop to help your business to prepare and adapt for the predicted changes in our climate change, become more resilient to fluctuations in energy prices, calculate your carbon footprint and find out about renewable energy. Speakers include the Carbon Trust, Business Link, Climate South East, Envirowise, and local Sussex businesses.
10 essential reasons to attend:
1. Hear about the business opportunities from a low carbon economy.
2. Network with other forward thinking businesses and organisations.
3. Help your business to prepare and adapt for climate change.
4. Save money through practical tips on energy efficiency, water and waste reduction and eco-design.
5. Calculate your organisation’s carbon footprint – ½ day Carbon Trust workshop.
6. Get paid for your energy – learn how your business could generate income through Feed in tariffs and Renewable Heat Incentives for renewable technologies.
7. Minimise the risks and maximise the opportunities from climate change 8. See renewable technology in action.
9. Access FREE support and grants from BETRE, Business Link and the Carbon Trust.
10. FREE event and locally sourced lunch.
To view a draft agenda click on: http://www.betre.org.uk/UploadedFiles/AgendaCCFDraft.pdf
TO BOOK ONLINE go to www.betre.org.uk and click on “Training Events”.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01273 336 777.
Cost: This FREE event, worth £500 per business, is available via the funded East Sussex BETRE project.
Contact: Janette Ackroyd and Nancy Higgins
Telephone: 01273 336 777
Read related items on: