Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Intrapreneurial Leadership How to create a culture of innovation
Date: 16 April 2010 - Time: 2.00pm-5.00pm
Hosted by The Springboard Leadership Academy - part of Springboard Coaching this afternoon event will feature insights from Will McInnes, MD of renowned social media firm, Nixon McInnes, whose commitment to intrapreneurial principles led to the business being named as one of only two UK companies on the WorldBlu List of Most Democratic Workplaces 2009.
The event will offer senior decision makers the chance to gain a better understanding of how they can implement creative ways of working that encourage staff to develop ideas that enhance brands, services, products, market positioning and ultimately, profits.
- Find out how tapping into the power of your thinking can stimulate innovation for greater success for you and your staff/team
- Harness creativity to enhance your leadership to inspire those around you to fulfil their potential
- Gain insight on how you can create a unique point of difference from your competitors
- Find solutions to challenges you may be experiencing through peer to peer knowledge share and discussion
- Discover how to build your own culture of innovation and secure future growth for your team and business
The cost of this event also includes a personal 1:1 follow up session with Soraya Shaw, founder of The Springboard Leadership Academy.
Visit: http://www.springboard-coaching.co.uk for more information.
Cost: £90.00 per person payable in advance (includes 45 minute 1:1 follow up with Soraya Shaw)
Read related items on: