Tourism South East, Business Link Sussex and Visit Brighton are offering tourism and hospitality businesses in Brighton and Hove priority access to a FREE business advice and networking event.
Take this opportunity to learn from industry experts about taking action to ensure a successful year in 2010.
Throughout the workshop you will develop an action plan for your business by hearing specific tourism advice as well as Business Link advisers sharing their experience and the opportunities to improve your business in 2010 and beyond. The workshop will include:
- Aims and aspirations – what do you want out of your business
- Recognising the opportunities as well as the threats.
- Spotting your key markets and learning what they want
- Maintaining high standards of quality and customer care
- Exploiting the media and the internet
- Business operations, productivity and employment practices
- Finance and systems
- Identify how to access further support
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To learn more about the support Tourism South East provides to its’ members visit http://industry.visitsoutheastengland.com/site/business-advice. For more information on Business Link, visit: http://www.businesslink.gov.uk
To book online go to: http://www.industry.visitsoutheastengland.com/site/business-advice/boosting-business-workshops.
Venue: Brighton Hilton Metropole|
Kings Road, Brighton
Contact: Daniel Humphreys
Telephone: 023 8062 5499
Read related items on:
Tourism, entertainment and hospitality
Tourism South East