The launch of the 21st Sussex Business Awards was held at the Sussex County Cricket Ground on 22 June and the Awards ceremony will be held at the Grand Hotel, Brighton on Friday 6 November.
This year celebrates the twenty-first anniversary of this prestigious award scheme and was marked by the launch of a new logo, new web site, new categories and new sponsors.
This year there will be fifteen awards. New categories include:
- The Award for the Best Employer in Sussex sponsored by Asb Law
- The Healthiest Workplace Award sponsored by West Sussex PCT
- The Business in the Community Award sponsored by Sussex Life
- The Creative Industries Award sponsored by 021 Creative
- The Award for Leisure & Tourism sponsored by Midnight
All finalists will receive a free place at the awards ceremony.
For more information or press ready images, please contact: Fiona Graves Midnight Communications Tel: 01273 666 200 or alternatively e-mail to: email@example.com.
Visit website: www.midnight.co.uk.
Venue: Grand Hotel|
Cost: See Midnight Communications website
Contact: Fiona Graves
Telephone: +44 (0)1273 666200
Read related items on: