Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Innovating Together: Building businesses in 2009 and beyond
Date: 15 July 2009 - Time: 5.00pm– 8.00pm
Who is it for? Business owners and managers in the business service sector - from sole traders to mega-corporations. Anyone who wants to find out more about how to embrace new opportunities during recession is welcome to come and be inspired. With plenty of opportunities to connect with other business owners and managers, Innovating Together is an unmissable chance to grow.
What is it?
- An evening of inspiration and innovation
- A preview of what the future could hold for you and your business
- A celebration of the achievements and successes of enterprise and commerce in Brighton & Hove
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to find out how creativity, courage and calculated risks can grow your business from someone who's survived far more than recession!
- An interactive innovation session featuring expert advice and peer-to-peer ideas exchange
- The chance to network with a diverse range of businesses Keynote speaker - Sue Stockdale - Polar Explorer, Author and Entrepreneur
Sue Stockdale is a high flyer whose remarkable achievements have inspired many people to step out of their comfort zones to achieve their goals. Sue works with some of Europe's top companies and is a unique mixture of record-breaking explorer (the first woman to walk to the Magnetic North Pole), successful business woman, author and motivational speaker. Visit: www.suestockdale.com
Book for this event online at: www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/event/innovating-together
Venue: The Foyer Bar, Brighton Dome,|
New Road, Brighton
Contact: The Administrator
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce