One day conference uniting city leaders to discuss and promote collaboration across the public, third and private sectors in Brighton & Hove to support the city and its residents during recession.
At this one day event you will hear from key city representatives and organisations, participate in targeted workshops and practical action planning and enjoy valuable peer-to-peer networking during this interactive cross-sector event.
Featuring presentations from:
- Councillor Dee Simson, Cabinet Member for Community Affairs
- Roger French, Chair of The Local Strategic Partnership
- Simon Fanshawe, Chair of The Economic Partnership
The event will map the work programmes of the Local Strategic Partnership, the City Council’s Recession Task Force, The Council’s ‘Business Lifebelt’ initiative and the ChangeUp Consortium’s Third Sector Resilience Action Plan.
It will also offer an opportunity to hear from a panel of key contractors in the area who will talk about:
- Current and upcoming contracts
- How to become part of their supply chain
- How to work collaboratively to overcome current economic challenges
This event is FREE to attend and includes refreshments, lunch and networking drinks.
For further information about the Chamber and its events, visit website: www.businessinbrighton.org.uk.
Read related items on:
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce