Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Business Lifebelt Event - Building the Future of Construction
Date: 10 June 2009 - Time: 8.00am – 10.00am
Panel based seminar and networking event featuring key decision makers in construction across Brighton, Hove & Sussex.
This event offers an opportunity to hear from a panel of key contractors in the area who will talk about:
- Current and upcoming contracts
- How to become part of their supply chain
- How to work collaboratively to overcome current economic challenges
This will be followed by an open Q&A session and networking.
Panelists will include:
- Angela Dymott, Assistant Director Property & Design, Brighton & Hove City Council
- Dr Phil Ashton, Head of Built Environment & Civil Engineering, Brighton University
- Robert Brown, Head of Capital Development, Brighton & Sussex University Hospital Trust
- Steve Hayman, Director, Cheesemur
- Martin Green, Head of Capital Projects & Development, Sussex University
- Simon Moore, Felce & Guy Partnership LLP & RIBA Sussex Branch Chairman
The event will be facilitated by Independent Chair, Chris Self of Gyoury Self Partnership and Constructing Excellence.
This is a 'Business Lifebelt' event in partnership with Constructing Excellence, RICS, RIBA, Brighton & Hove City Council and Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce.
Venue: Stanmer House|
Stanmer Park, Brighton.
Cost: £15pp including breakfast
Contact: The Administrator
Read related items on:
Construction and associated trades Industry
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce