Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce - Tips and Tricks to Winning on the Web
Date: 12 February 2009 - Time: 5.45 pm
Join us for our February training event where Jeremy Spiller, Director of White Hat Media will be explaining how to use Online Social Media to benefit your business. Jeremy will be joined by Andy White of Wire World Media who will share tips and advice on how to use valuable tools such as podcasts and videos to further enhance your online offerings.
The training will explain exactly what social media is, and why you should be using it in your business. Jeremy will introduce you to a wealth of advice and useful guidelines to get you started with social media, so that you can begin with your campaign straight away!
During the session we will cover: ·
- What is social media and why should you be using it to market your business
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media
- How to plan, set up and run a social media marketing campaign and what are the benefits
- How does social media work with other forms of marketing such as PR and SEO
- Useful tips, tricks, tools and sites
- How to measure the effectiveness of your campaign
- The future of social media
- Using podcasting and video - it's actually easy once you know how!
This event will be of great benefit to anyone wishing to make more of their web presence and looking for some tips to keep them ahead of the competition. It's not for 'techie's' but business owners, managers and any individual responsible for getting their company noticed.
Venue: Jurys Inn|
Stroudley Road. Brighton, BN1 4DJ
Cost: Free to members and £15 for guests
Contact: Lara Hockman
Telephone: 01273 719 097
Read related items on:
Professional and trade associations
Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce