Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Green your business - grow your profits
Date: 14 March 2008 - Time: 9.00am - 2.00pm
Take advantage of this FREE half day interactive event to help your business achieve financial savings and environmental improvement.
10 great reasons to attend:
- Free workshops and lunch
- Hear why change is essential now for SMEs
- Learn from other betre local business success stories
- Choose from 4 innovative resource-focused workshops
- Access Green Action Grants and/or Environmental Site Visits
- Support available from betre and partners including Envirowise and Business Link Sussex
- Unique networking with business colleagues and sustainable eco-exhibitors
- Take advantage of further information, advice and support for your business
- Question the expert panel in the Q&A debate discussion
- Opportunities to trouble shoot resource efficiency issues.
This conference is suitable for those who have already implemented environmental and resource saving actions and for those just beginning on the sustainable journey.
Venue: The Eastbourne Centre|
Contact: Kris Lamba
Telephone: 01273 245 587
Read related items on: