Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Meeting of the Brighton & Hove Hotels Association
Date: Tuesday 12 February 2008 - Time: 2 pm
The Brighton & Hove Hotels Association are holding their monthly meeting at the Ambassador, New Steine, Brighton on Tuesday 12 February 2008 - all members welcome.
Monthly meetings are open to all members.
Current topics or questions for discussion include the following:
- What plans are in place to keep visitor numbers at current levels once the Brighton Centre closes?
- How do we maintain the conference programme during that closure?
- How can we increase/improve the marketing of the city over the 'lean' period we may face?
- What progress on the development on the Brighton Centre, i360, Marina, King Alfred, Ice Arena?
- How can the tourism industry best support the city's employment needs?
This is the first meeting for 2008. It will start at 2 pm and is usually 2-3 hours in duration. A representative from VisitBrighton usually attends.
Venue: Ambassador Hotel|
New Steine, Brighton
Cost: No charge - members only
Contact: Maddy Carr
Telephone: 01273 735442
Read related items on:
Tourism, entertainment and hospitality
Brighton & Hove Hotels Association