Brighton & Hove Business Forum
8-11 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Tel: 01273 735442
© Brighton & Hove
Hospitality H2O - Cutting Water Costs - FREE Event
Date: 27 March 2007 - Time: 1.45-4.45pm
SEEDA grant funding allowed Ecosys to help 3 local hotels, one small, one medium and one large sized to become Water Efficiency Champions.
Ecosys are running a FREE event to share the practical, cost effective actions these hotels have taken, with other hotel and accommodation providers .
The event covers (full agenda on attached booking form):
- Practical water efficiency tips – find out how to make savings
- Case studies of local hotel water efficiency champions
- Suppliers of water efficient products – see them displayed in action
- FREE water saving products from Southern Water
- Information on grants and financial help in purchasing water saving products
- Water resources & legislation
This event is FREE of charge but spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Bookings can be made using the attached form or by telephone or email. The closing date for bookings is Wednesday 21st March 2007.
Click on the link below for a copy of the booking form
Venue: Deans Place Hotel|
Contact: Janette Ackroyd
Telephone: 01273 245587
Read related items on: